Procedures for Prospective Students.The list below is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at O'nebs Foundation Academy, and should help guide you through this process.
- Option 1: Fill an online application form,and upload a recent passport photograph.
- Option 2: Download an offline application form from the downloads section of our website. Fill the offline form, attach a recent passport photograph.
- Submit completed application form with the following documents:
- Photocopy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Passport Data Page.
- The last/most recent Academic Report Card from your child’s current school if applicable.
- Applicant’s Character Testimonial from current school if applicable.
- Return the completed application form if applicable and all the above listed documents alongside a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand (2,000) naira only, which is payable either by POS or bank deposit. There must be evidence of the above stated payment at the point of documents submission at O'nebs Foundation Academy. Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call.
A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection. Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment. In the case of bank deposit payment option, Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt. The receipt is very important so please keep it safe. student meets with a senior teacher and is allocated to an appropriate class.
For further inquiries on how to apply; please call 08038085236, 07037160308 or send an email to email@example.com.